From the depths of Ohiodawa: Ok so we made it back

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ok so we made it back

P6080079We did finely get home. I just wanted to let you all know cause I know how much you worry. Jill and I are composing our final "road trip to get rid of Natalia" blog. We want to let you all know the miles we put on the car and fun stuff like that. Gas prices maybe. Didn't want you peeps to get board. If you are board you can check out my flickr we have a lot of pics there that we didn't have room for on the blog. Keep it real and you'll hear from us later.
Rael

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great picture. I mean, it's so clear and well-centered and the lighting is perfect and you all look so great. Must be either the superior camera or the photographer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home