From the depths of Ohiodawa: 12 o'clock and all is well... In Ohiodawa

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

12 o'clock and all is well... In Ohiodawa

ITS SO FREEKIN QUIET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm going insane! The house is incredibly quiet. Before there were times of quiet but they were always accompanied by the anticipation of Nat coming home. She would arrive and you'd hear her stomping around or loud conversations upstairs or singing... lots of singing.
as most of you know I come from a family of five kids. I'm used to noise. I grew up with it. I don't feel right without it. Ok that sounded a little crazy. I'm sure I'll get over the Natalia Shock. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ranting but I just miss her.
Rael

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger el padrino said...

Rael....where is a new blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home