From the depths of Ohiodawa: Make Like A Tree And Get Out Of Here

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Make Like A Tree And Get Out Of Here

Jess and I have decided it sucks to be girls. We have to put up with such crap from guys. All day long we fend off the passes and they just don’t seem to get it… we aren’t interested. Most of the time we just let it go but sometimes we just want to strangle them. (Let me note here that strangulation is a very personal way to kill a person. In other words, we’d be very harsh) I find it very hard to get to work sometimes with all the guys trying to ask me out. does anyone know how to get this “Love potion # 9” attraction to stop?

FYI: this is a blog specifically directed at Jess she will get it but most of you won’t. Sorry I know this is not the place to post inside jokes but she and I needed this one. Besides I posted an entry for all of you down there

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Try giving eachother black eyes. If that doen't work, you can always give your would-be suiters black eyes.

I can see it, "excuse me do you have the time..." WHOP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home