From the depths of Ohiodawa: Ownership and going deep.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ownership and going deep.


jess owns these steps
Originally uploaded by Rael1.
So jess and I had this amazing conversation last night. We "owned" the steps downtown. A few punks tried to take over but we made the stance and it all turned out fine. Doesn't she have good form?

It’s so amazing to have a friend who you can be completely honest with. I didn't notice it before but Jess and I are like that. There's not sugar coating when it comes to our relationship (not that it isn't totally sweet!!!) Jessie you're special! There's no one who I can talk to and really be myself, truly, without excuse or apology. Thanks for always being there to listen. One day we'll be able to solve the "worlds" problems and have our steps to our selves.

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger erin said...

I have to say, her form has much improved since the days (nights) when random guys would bring her flowers and beg to see her toes.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Rael said...

why would they beg to see her toes?!?!?!?!?! were they trying to be mean?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

I'm glad you didn't have to do any actual grill kick'n. It could have hurt a little in sandles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home