From the depths of Ohiodawa: A pic of an old Ohiodawinian

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A pic of an old Ohiodawinian


So, I'm here in Korea and I thought I'd send over a good ol' peace sign - take a picture of anyone here in Asia, and it seems that they all do the peace sign (although I forgot whether it is more PC to have the hand facing inward or outward). This is my roomate and best friend, Jessica Burgard, and I in our new hanboks. They are big puffy outfits and they are the traditional Korean women's outfit. The women wear them also for their wedding (only they are a lot more fancy) and different colors are for different members of the family (mother-of-the-bride, bride, etc.). Neither one of us is getting married, mind you, we just wanted to get one and they are pretty. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Rael said...

i love that you used the word pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home