From the depths of Ohiodawa: An Unbirthday Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An Unbirthday Blog

So it's not my birthday today ....... Just so you know.

we had bible study today so freaking awesome! Couldn't have a better unbirthday present than having good discussion about God with some of my favorite girls of all time. Jess and I started our "prep" meeting not so good. We had a few things to hash out (we can't have a perfect relationship all the time it would be too exhausting.) and I was a little worried about the study but it was totally cool all the girls got really into it and I don't know we learned cool stuff about God. Our topic was finding Joy in our purpose. Sadly we were forced to look at the "Purpose Driven Life" it has to be said: it's not a "cool" book. However, not so cool book doesn't mean not so cool study.
after bible study I went over to turner to teach Christina how to chochet (is that how you spell it? You know using a needle and yarn to make something beautiful) hats. Was great! She chocheted and I sat in a big papa san chair like a vegetable! We had a good talk.
can I just say it? I love people!!!! Any way more on that later. Now I'm going to sleep off an amazing migraine. :( sad I know but I'll get over it.

3 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger XAgirl said...

Hey Rael,

I believe what you mean is crochet.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

I want to believe so bad that you mean chochet... sounds french and tre chic. I love you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home