From the depths of Ohiodawa: I'm going crazy about Peter

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm going crazy about Peter


Picture006.jpg
Originally uploaded by Rael1.

not that one
I recently walked down the street of our beautiful city of Missoula and was intrigued by a small poster on a lamp post. Keep in mind I wasn't out to get involved or anything I just innocently read a poster and it changed my life forever.
the poster (it was more a flyer really) had a picture of Peter Young and a bunch of mangy animals. By pursuing this flyer I learned that Peter Young, 27, aledgedly released mink from mink farms in Wisconsin, Iowa, and who knows where else. He's been running from the law for the last 7 years. This poor unfortunate soul hasn't been able to see his family and friends for fear of incarceration. Recently he was picked up in Florida. After years of being careful he tried to steel CDs from a Starbucks.
this boy needs our support. He's facing 132 years in prison!!! Please visit the SUPPORT PETER web page. We all know how it feels to try to save the world and to be stopped by the long arm of justice as we try to satisfy our music craving.

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger el padrino said...

I am jumping on the bandwagon.....whatever it takes to help out poor Peter, those animals need him!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger el padrino said...

If you are that concerned please send a check to 532 s 6th st E missoula MT 59802...leave the check blank!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Dude, if I decide to join this 'worthy' cause, does that mean I have to burn all my mink articles of clothing? I'll think about it.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Ah! Comment Spam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home