From the depths of Ohiodawa: Too cool for school

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Too cool for school

I just got out of my speaks class and I don't know what to think. My professor seems pretty cool but what's with the beard and flip flops. Seriously guys shouldn't wear flip flops on the job (unless that guy is Rocky). I hate to say it but this semester is going to be boring!!!!! I can't get excited about a single class. I was kind of stoked for my science class but after sitting in it and listening to the professor I'm worried I might shoot someone. The bright side I have some people in my classes from last semester that I just love, which could be a bad thing. I seriously think Lisha and I will be talking more in class then learning (sadly) what to do? What to do? Anyone have any suggestions to keep the year entertaining???

5 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger erin said...

I sometimes like to go through all the people in the room one by one and make up imaginary lives for them...but then, I'm not really too cool for anything. When in doubt, I find mass quantities of candy makes everything fun...or perhaps just some of that Georgia Moonshine from Dana's BBQ.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

The things I did in high school to make class entertaining would probably not be appropriate in college. Namely annoying the teacher in what ever way worked best. However, I just had an idea. You could bring a sketch pad and draw the teacher and/or other students. It would even look like you are taking notes.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger lafalda said...

those links made me laugh almost outloud. i held it in but it was hard. the bad thing one, oh boy. hee hee.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Make up 1001 'your mom' jokes. Come on... I gave you a few good ones to start off with on Friday. (Your mom likes to hip hop dance to fitty cent) Maybe then you could publish them and get to meet the cast of Napoleon... of course you'd have to bring me with you. (that's another thing you could do... plan our trip!)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger erin said...

Oh yeah...and if we ever start our craftee ladies group...you can bring your flippin' crochetin' to class! Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home