From the depths of Ohiodawa: KING KONG?

Monday, April 10, 2006

KING KONG?

Ok so after resisting for many days I finally saw King Kong. Can I just say I love the last line? I think I might just pull it out of now where all the time. Jess and I will be at Ruby’s eating bad pie and all the sudden I’ll just blurt out “it wasn’t airplanes… it was beauty that killed the beast.”
So the movie wasn’t that bad, but as far as last lines go it’s kinda pushing it. I really didn’t want to see this movie cause of all the people that kept telling me I had to see it. The things I was hearing were right: a lot of long face shots. Could there be more shots of Ann’s face in this movie? They could have taken out a half hour just by removing a few seconds from every face shot. And why didn’t King Kong kill Ann? He sure was flinging her around a lot but she didn’t even seem to get whip lash?!?! What’s up with that? And why did the bats attack Kong in the first place. They didn’t seem to care about the humans that were perfect pray for them.
Any way had to get that off my chest. I don’t hate this movie and I think my parents should buy it so I could watch it anytime I wanted but I don’t think it’s as good as everyone says it is.

I know this is kinda wired for my first post for a long time but i figured it's as good a spot as any to start.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

yep, i still haven't seen it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home